We would like to make your stay in St. Jakobshalle as comfortable as possible. Please find here important information around the event with His Holiness the Dalai Lama.
- The venue on February 7 and 8, 2015, will be St. Jakobshalle in Basel.
- Tickets for the event can be purchased at ticketcorner.ch.
- Monks and nuns do not need to purchase tickets, but these will be provided to them by the Tibetan Community in Switzerland & Liechtenstein (TCSL).
- There will be a specific area reserved for wheelchairs. Special tickets for this area can be obtained directly via St. Jakobshalle.
- Children aged 2 years and above require a regular entry ticket.
- The teachings and talks of His Holiness will be translated into various languages. Headsets for translations will be available.
- A dedicated child care area will be set up during the event for children aged between 3 and 6 years.
- Please observe all safety regulations.
You will find detailed further information at the respective menu items.